FEATmagazine - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* FEATmagazine > Topics

Subject: ~~KERRY KATONA
Replies: 7 Views: 1289

zipil 22.10.08 - 10:53pm
reading.GIFKERRY SLURS ON THIS MORNING
TKPJGEBr5uGaXI00WSXT.jpg
In an astonishing appearance on This Morning, a slurring Kerry Katona was asked by Phil and Fern if she had been drinking.
Phillip said ''We've known you for a long time but you don't seem right?''
Kerry looked aghast and proceeded to explain it was the effects of medication. ''Thats probably because of the medication i'm taking at night to help me sleep.'' she explained. *

zipil 22.10.08 - 11:32pm
reading.GIFPR SHE SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO DO SHOW!
J3gAJX6jIIKgI6S8YZPG.jpg
Kerry Katona's PR Max Clifford, has said that his client should not have been allowed to do the interview with Phil and Fern on This Morning.
''If I had been with her I would not have allowed her to go ahead with the interview.''
Max has also said he's getting increasingly worried for her health. *

zipil 23.10.08 - 12:00pm
PHILLIP DENIES KERRY AMBUSH
Phillip Schofield has denied ''ambushing'' Kerry Katona during her slurring interview yesterday on This Morning.
The reality TV star, 28, walked from the encounter fuming after Phillip and Fern Britton asked her about her speech and asked if she'd been drinking.
But Phillip said she arrived late to the studio and they had no time to assess her condition.
''I know she walked down the corridor afterwards and said that we had ambushed her in the interview.'' telling Chris Moyles on Radio 1, this morning.
''At no time were alcohol or drink issues going to be mentioned because we've done that in the past.
She ambushed herself by slurring her words. It's a shame that she feels that way because, unfortunately, she's set herself up, or she was set up by the person who bought her in.''
Phil and Fern returned to the issue on todays show, holding a discussion with agony aunt Denise Robertson.
''Had we known her condition, we would not have allowed her to be top of the programme,''said Phil.
Fern added ''If your watching Kerry, our intention was never to get you angry. We are just concerned and can't bear to see you not being the Kerry we know. So get better.''
Kerry's husband Mark Croft has blamed prescription drugs for her behaviour, claiming she had taken them four hours late on Tuesday night.
''Kerry would like to categorically state for the record that the only thing she drank before the show was cups of tea,'' he said in a statement.
''Kerry was upset at the insinuation thu she was on anything but prescription drugs.'' *

zipil 23.10.08 - 07:12pm
reading.GIFMR KATONA AND HIS RESPONSE
5qRmOZ5SQQ49mWsBjKF5.jpg
''I don't ing care what that ing idiot say's.'' Was all Mark Croft could say in answer to what Phillip Schofield said about his wife and the state she was in yesterday morning on This Morning.
Very eloquant! *

zipil 24.10.08 - 08:18am
reading.GIFHUSBAND SQUARED UP TO PHIL
9siYiQASTiB1aK4NMHm3.jpg
Kerry Katona's husband had to be removed from This Morning studio by security after squaring up to presenter Phillip Schofield.
Mark Croft, 38, is said to have yelled, ''You stitched her up'' at the presenter backstage at the ITV1 show after Kerry's interview.
Schofield denied that he or co-host Fern Britton ''ambushed'' the star after she appeared on air slurring her words. *

zipil 25.10.08 - 10:30am
reading.GIFAD DEAL IN JEOPARDY
Kerry's lucrative deal with Iceland may be in jeopardy after the frozen food giant received a slew of complaints about her wobbly TV appearance on This Morning.
The reality star's interview could see her stripped of her lucrative 250,000 pound advertising deal.
For now Iceland are backing her, although a spokesperson has admitted ''Kerry should not have done the show.'' *

grndhog 28.10.08 - 10:26pm
Who the hell shops at Iceland because of Kerry Katona anyway? Even before her 'medicated' tv appearance she was a waste of money. *

zaney17 30.10.08 - 09:11pm
kerry such a fake. And her husband is a control freak *

* FEATmagazine Forum

Search:
topics replies

* FEATmagazine

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits