FEATmagazine - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* FEATmagazine > Topics

Subject: ~~THE X FACTOR
Replies: 63 Views: 6622
6-<< 2-<

zipil 28.11.08 - 09:39pm
reading.GIFSHARON STANDS UP FOR LOUIS
Sharon Osbourne says she was driven out of The X Factor by Dannii - and now its happening to Louis.
Public sympathy for Dannii is high after her spat with Louis on last weeks show, which Simon made Louis apologise.
But Sharon says ''Louis is genuinely upset. He doesn't want people to think he's a bully. I have to stand up for him. The situation is making hi sick.'' *

zipil 30.11.08 - 03:37am
~*LIVE SHOW RESULTS*~UA02AZQ07VbgKS3bGVI3.jpg
reading.GIFRUTH LATEST TO LEAVE
KoB1LnSRYvoO8ilmOc1Z.jpg
Sultry Spaniard Ruth became the latest contestant to leave, losing to Eoghan Quigg.
Ruth lived up to her rock chick billing with performancesod I Love Rock and Roll, and Bon Jovi's Always, but it was not enough to spare her.
''It's been an amazing experience, it doesn't end here. Its not the end of the dream.'' *

zipil 30.11.08 - 04:04am
reading.GIFJLS
Tpc05PXtHaJOQWqODEg5.jpg
Its nice to see the only group taking their rehersals so seriously and getting into their song choice eagily. Nice outfits lads! *

zipil 30.11.08 - 07:55pm
reading.GIFBRITNEY X FACTOR RECORD
Britney Spears's appearance on the show last night helped the show attract its highest ever audience, 12.8 million.
Spears, who appeared to mime her lyrics, was preceded on the show by Miley Cyrus. *

zipil 7.12.08 - 02:41am
reading.GIFDIANA VOTED OFF
4eTE7C61PE8Y5aOP6oVh.jpg
Diana Vickers has became the latest act to depart The X Factor, after receiving th fewest public votes in Sa ays show.
The tearful 17 year old told Dermot, ''I've absolutely loved it, I've had the time of my life.'' She then bowed out with Dido's White Flag. *

zipil 7.12.08 - 06:32pm
reading.GIFDINNER WITH CHERYL
Diana has been invited round to Sunday dinner at Cheryl's house, as consolation for missing out on a place in the final.
The 17 year old revealed the star asked her round to discuss her future plans.
''I'm going to her house for Sunday dinner which will be lovely and we're just going to talk.'' *

zipil 7.12.08 - 06:37pm
reading.GIFX FACTOR BEATS STRICTLY AGAIN!
X Factor managed to defeat Strictly in the ratings battle again.
The X Factor attracted 11.6 million viewers to see the four semi-finalists compete for a place in the final, taking 46 percent share in the television viewing figures on Sa ay night.
The BBC's celeb dance competition saw 10.2 million tune in for the quarter final. *

twonky 13.12.08 - 08:58pm
Did any1 see the x-factor rejects again omg.GIF they were handed a chance to make tools ov themselves again. . . And they did lol.GIF now they awl can go back to cardboard city n drink there meths lol2.GIF. . . . Oh alexandra burke song with beyonce was perfect best by far so alexandra to win.gud luck gal. *

zipil 13.12.08 - 09:09pm
Rhydian to win yay *

zipil 14.12.08 - 10:54am
reading.GIFAND THE WINNER IS . . .
cIpIFVqKS3ytYWsqVtYp.jpg
Alexandra Burke! And she is already hot favourite to land the Christmas No 1.
The 20 year old won a 1million pound recording contract. She beat JLS, with Eoghan coming in third, he said ''I'm just happy to be in the final, i'm really happy,Alexandra deserves to win.''
fOUMOf5A19a3L9hORL9q.jpg
Simon Cowell said ''Its not often I'm speechless, well done Alexandra, you deserve this.''
Burke described her win as ''the best thing feeling ever'' and promplty announced plans to duet with mentor Cheryl Cole's band Girls Aloud.
The north Londoner will also make an appearance on Christmas Day's one-off Top of the Pops show.
The show was watched by 15 million and received 8 million votes. *

twonky 15.12.08 - 09:59am
Eoghan quigg may have cme 3rd bt he was also a winner by baggin sweaky diana vickerz grin.GIF *

zipil 15.12.08 - 06:16pm
pmpl twonkz *

zipil 17.12.08 - 09:07pm
~*AFTER SHOW GOSSIP*~UA02AZQ07VbgKS3bGVI3.jpg
reading.GIFJLS SIGN DEAL
SWVN4HEE2Cc2BH6H9tg8.jpg
JLS have just signed their record deal with Sony BMG! Yay!
However Louis will NOT be their manager! Nothing sordid in that, just in the mentor's contract for the X Factor, its states they cannot manage their own acts.
JLS have proved themselves to us and everyone else to be a talented group, and we wish them well! *

6-<< 2-<

* FEATmagazine Forum

Search:
topics replies

* FEATmagazine

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits