Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

FEATmagazine - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* FEATmagazine > Topics

Subject: ~~THE X FACTOR
Replies: 63 Views: 6643
1-> 7->>

zipil 11.08.08 - 03:03am
hDgGAHA2h0XBJKSCT77F.gifFOR ALL VHZrORLBvaRGUdCRyGXH.jpg NEWS, GOSSIP, POINTS OF VIEWS AND COMMENTS. WHO YOU LIKE AND HATE, WHO CAN AND CAN'T SING! FEATmagazine WILL BRING YOU ALL THE LATEST. FEEL FREE TO COMMENT!hDgGAHA2h0XBJKSCT77F.gifBBQTvBry60WmVB7QC9Or.jpg *

zipil 11.08.08 - 09:33pm
reading.GIFDANNII ON CHERYL 'CATFIGHT'
Will there be a catfight between Cheryl Cole and Dannii Minogue on The X Factor?FDd10azQ6e620ecYk8kZ.jpg
As the buzz builds in anti tion of the ITV1 series return on Sa ay, Dannii 36, says its too early too tell. And is tired of people asking.
'Everyone's jumping on me going, whats Cheryl like? Are you two fighting yet? *

zipil 12.08.08 - 07:45pm
reading.GIFSIMON SEEKS NEXT AMY
Simon Cowell is looking for the next Amy Winehouse in this years The X Factor.
Cowell, who returns with the audition rounds of the ITV1series, hopes to find a newcomer with her uniqueness and international appeal.
'I want someone who is going to represent this country all over the world for the next 10, 20 years, thats what I'm looking for.' *

zipil 12.08.08 - 07:53pm
reading.GIFCOLE ADMITS NERVES
Girls Aloud star Cheryl, discovered through Pop Stars: The Rivals, admits nerves got the better of her before the auditions.
'The night before the first audition I didn't sleep a wink,' she said 'It was really weird and scary to think I was going to be a judge.'
'I didn't know what to expect.' A record number of hopefuls have applied for this series, as it runs into its 5th year. *

mrtwonk 16.08.08 - 08:54pm
Id pay to see dani n cheryl have a catfight grin.GIF *

zipil 23.08.08 - 07:38pm
well its here at last. And with ppl like 'Ant and Deaf', 'So Precious' whom Simon correctly assessed sounded like someone was stepping on cats,and the lady who said 'I wanna be bigger than Celine Dion' but looking at her she already is, this promises to be a great series! *

grndhog 23.08.08 - 11:00pm
That Cheryl (doormat) Cole has zero personality. She actually makes Sharon Osbourne look good. They all know how bad they are now. They just ham it up for 5 minutes of fame cos the average bad ones wont get shown. *

beecass 31.08.08 - 12:59pm
Am enjoyn xfactor auditions.but why oh why do parents tell their kids that theyr brill,whn they cnt sing a note! Thats cruel.. *

zipil 31.08.08 - 01:12pm
lol i no! Or are they just so stupid they honestly think their kids can sing! *

grndhog 31.08.08 - 01:18pm
I see one of their sob stories has been exposed as a fake but can you really blame the guy when theyre such s*ckers for a sad tale. My little puppy is on dialisis and if you dont put me through he'll probably die ffs *

zipil 31.08.08 - 08:47pm
pmpl2.GIF hog! Ya can always tell the ones that r gonna make it through too, cos they play a ''special tune'' lol! Did anyone see the awful girl with the fake blonde dreds she was horrid! I hope she comes in here and reads this lol *

beecass 1.09.08 - 12:37am
Zipil,dat gal was scarey!! Im a gud singer,i write sngs,ustd b a choir mistress(madword)n church,etc.bt id neva go n dat prog...lv karaoke n pretend im a star! Lol. *

zipil 1.09.08 - 07:17am
i love karoke singing.GIF *

mzflump1 1.09.08 - 08:19am
I love karoke and x factor but i cant sing pmsl *

zipil 1.09.08 - 07:52pm
well flumpy i can sing like an angel.GIF who's lost her halo, and being strangled the devil.GIF himself! *

zipil 22.09.08 - 09:27pm
reading.GIFCHERYL TO MENTOR GROUPS
X3RN6C5exPAeMZeDuZPA.jpgCheryl Cole appears to have let it slip that she will be mentoring the groups.
While the charges of the judges are still hush hush, Cheryl said yesterday ''I've definitely got the category I wanted.''
Previously the Girls Aloud star has said she really wanted the groups. *

grndhog 27.09.08 - 12:32pm
Why is Cheryl there? She adds nothing to the show. Danny Minogue looks much better and has a decent personality. Cheryl just sits and cries at the sob stories and says how cute the guys are. She's not the first WAG to run back to their cheating partner when he waves his chequebook but she lost public sympathy for it. *

shaylie 28.09.08 - 03:09am
I like Cheryl, prefer her to plastic Minogue anyway! love xfactor so far, i like a few people but cant remember their names lol *

zipil 29.09.08 - 03:10am
Well the results are in.
Simon gets the boys.
Cheryl gets the girls.
Louis gets the groups.
Dannii gets the over 25's! *

zipil 30.09.08 - 03:12am
reading.GIFDANNII DENIES CRISIS
aNPHVEWOoFBaJZ9LQeW2.jpg
X Factors Dannii has furiously denied reports that she is going to quit the show due to being threatened by Cheryl.
Dannii was claimed to have felt that the Girls Aloud star was getting more airtime and seemed more popular with viewers.
In a statement Dannii said ''I'm not jealous. I'm not furious. There is no pre-live show crisis talks and there are no ultimatums.'' *

zipil 12.10.08 - 05:05am
~*LIVE SHOW RESULTS*~UA02AZQ07VbgKS3bGVI3.jpgreading.GIFWALSH RILED OVER LASHES' FATE
X Factor judge Louis Walsh was left fuming after two of his acts came bottom of the public vote on the first live show of the 2009 series.
Bad Lashes were ousted out after a sing off against Girlband. Simon Cowell declared both groups ''shocking'', but Louis snapped back that Simon has never had a successful girl band of his own.
Presenter Dermot O'Leary ticked them both off for ''petty squabbling''.
Longstanding rivals Simon and Louis had traded insults throughout the entire show.
Simon claimed listening to Bad Lashes was ''like eating water''. And he ordered Louis to apologise to Alexandra, who is making a comeback on the show after being rejected by Louis in 2005.
But Louis mocked Simon mercilessly for having a crush on Spanish contestant Ruth, and forced him to grovel to Scott for choosing such a poor song. *

zipil 12.10.08 - 07:14pm
reading.GIFGIRLS ALOUD TO SHOW X FACTOR
Girls Aloud have been revealed as the centrepiece of next weekends live show, as judge Cheryl Cole joins her band for a live performance.
After the departure of Louis' act Bad Lashes on Sa ay the 11 remaining finalists will have to sing Michael Jackson songs.
But top of the bill will be Cheryl and her bandmates, who won reality show Popstars: The Rivals in 2002.
AdOOTwKZpE9HJMHM5tW4.jpg *

zipil 12.10.08 - 07:23pm
reading.GIFThTV14OYM0t3H3s9ESHy.jpg
BAD LASHES NO ATTENTION
Rejects Bad Lashes have claimed judge and mentor Louis Walsh focused his attention on boyband JLS.
The group, four girls from Durham and Hartlepool, were the first of the final 12 to be booted off the ITV talent show on Sa ay night.
Band member Emily McNamee said ''He loves boy groups, they are totally his thing''. *

shaylie 13.10.08 - 11:15am
They won't do themselves any favours by whinging about it, girls don't vote for girl bands unless they have something special, they were bland. I thought Ruth did well, but lordy, Daniel seems to have developed an ego to go with his new teeth and earring lol *

zipil 15.10.08 - 08:36pm
reading.GIFSIMON TIPPED FOR BRIT
Simon Cowell could be in the running for a suprise Brit Award next year, even though he has never written a song.
Reports that the music industry mogul is leading contender for the prestigious Outstanding Contribution gong.
A source said ''It could cause an almighty stink in the music game.'' *

zipil 19.10.08 - 12:05am
~*LIVE SHOW RESULTS*~
UA02AZQ07VbgKS3bGVI3.jpg
reading.GIFGIRLBAND OUT! ONE ACT LEFT FOR LOUIS
rIoQC6SMVW83BTDuI0Nc.jpg
Louis Walsh has been left with one act to mentor after Girlband were sent packing.
The girls went head to head with Spanish Ruth in the sing off having polled the least viewers votes.
A deadlock was reached after Dannii and Cheryl both voted out Girlband, while Simon and Louis both voted out Ruth, meaning the viewers had the casting vote.
Girlband's mentor Louis said ''They sang their hearts out.'' Girlband was the bookies favourite for the boot! *

zipil 19.10.08 - 07:54pm
reading.GIFGIRLBAND DEFEND LOUIS
Girlband have defended their mentor Louis, despite claims from Cheryl that he had ''lost his girlband mojo.''
ZcxurQNeXAhtmAD0J5qW.jpg
Asked if they blamed Louis's lack of experience with girlbands, Layla said ''We've had a perfect relationship with Louis, he has been wonderful. He was texting us all the time, giving us so much advice.'' *

kev.08 22.10.08 - 07:37am
Why do 9 owt of ten groups ? Get voted owt first ? Any 1 remember celebrity xfactor ? Paul daniels n debbie mcgee ? I think the audience performed the best magic trick by votin them of 1st nite n makin them in disapeer pmpl.GIF *

zipil 22.10.08 - 11:03pm
reading.GIFSIMON AND DANNII AT WAR
Relations between the pair have hit rock bottom, say's he's pal Sinitta.
''Things are getting really bad between Simon and Dannii, he's continually taking swipes at her.
He doesn't like the fact thats come back into this series all y from winning it last year.'' *

zipil 23.10.08 - 10:13am
reading.GIFRUTH IN VOTE PHONE BLUNDER
It has become apparent that the reason Ruth was in the bottom two, on Sa ays live show, was due to the incorrect number being shown for her votes.
Ruth's mum Eva said ''We tried to ring for an hour and a half before we realised that her number was wrong, everytime we rang the number was engaged then we noticed the number was a digit short.''
The programme makers have said the incorrect number was shown for only 3 seconds, and did not make any difference to the live results. *

zipil 26.10.08 - 07:09am
~*LIVE SHOW RESULTS*~
UA02AZQ07VbgKS3bGVI3.jpg
reading.GIFSCOTT AXED
Scott Bruton became the third act to leave the show last night, becoming the first singer to be axed by the judges.
The 19 year old was competing with Daniel Evans in the sing off but lost out 3-1 with a very emotional Louis holding the casting vote.
DTSYZcQ4SWFNYCAV2NNT.jpg
A tearful Scott said ''I just want to thank my friends and family and thank everyone for believing in me.'' *

zaney17 30.10.08 - 09:14pm
Austin to win. He's version of michael jackson song was fanbludytastic! *

girlxx23 1.11.08 - 10:27am
Yeah, Austin is amazing! *

zipil 1.11.08 - 10:36pm
~*LIVE SHOW RESULTS*~UA02AZQ07VbgKS3bGVI3.jpg
reading.GIF AUSTIN ELIMINATED
xY5Z2KFhlA4QAVAoeWL5.jpg
Austin Drage became the latest hopeful to be eliminated, as the field reduces to 8.
The 21 year old from Ess*x finished bottom of the public vote along with single mum, Rachel Hylton after both struggled with their dancefloor anthems on the disco themed night.
In the sing off, only Simon, Austin's mentor voted to keep him in.
Casting her vote, Cheryl said that Rachel hadn't ''had the chance to shine yet'', before Dannii and Louis sealed Austin's exit.
Explaining his decision, Louis said ''I'm going to have to save the person I think deserves a second chance, a person who has raw talent.''
However, Austin was defiant in defeat, declaring ''I know everyone hasn't seen the best of me yet.'' *

zaney17 2.11.08 - 08:48am
OMG i can't believe austin got booted.. He was much beta than jail bird gal! *

kev.08 2.11.08 - 12:17pm
X factor judges would rather keep a ex jail bird in than a decent singer wtf.GIF not a exactly a good role model for kids ! Loius,danni n cheryl must av bin deaf last nite to keep that in lol.GIF *

zipil 3.11.08 - 07:56pm
reading.GIFDANNII BACKS CHERYL'S ACT
Dannii has tipped a rival act rather than one of her own singers to win the this years X Factor.
The judge, who is mentoring the over 25's, said she believed Laura White, mentored by Cheryl was the most talented of this years contestants.
Dannii said ''I think it's all about Laura. She's got a sensational voice and is the front runner in my mind.'' *

zipil 4.11.08 - 09:27pm
reading.GIFLOUIS NOT HAPPY WITH DERMOT
Louis is said to be furious with Dermot about some jokes he made on Sa ays show.
1iac4DMYAG7f0WHENWHS.jpg
After Louis branded Rachel performance as pretty average, Dermot said ''Wow I never thought I'd hear Louis say that hunky angels were average.''
Later he quipped that Louis would have enjoyed Alexandra's routine with topless male dancers.
''Louis was hopping mad and had serious words with Dermot, who was visibly shaken'' said an insider. ''The producers also dragged Dermot over the coals. There's always been banter between the judges, but they don.t want stick from Dermot, he's just the host''. *

zipil 4.11.08 - 09:42pm
reading.GIFITS ALL KICKING OFF
0JLUCchIGlAg6CNIIgYB.jpg
Rachel Hylton is refusing to work with Dannii, and no longer wants her to be her mentor.
Anyone who saw Sa ay nights Xtra Factor show will see how furious Rachel was at being in the bottom two, and it seems she blames Dannii.
An insider said ''There have been problems with Rachel and Dannii, but they're working together to resolve the situation.'' *

zipil 4.11.08 - 09:55pm
reading.GIFLAURA AND HER SECRET X FACTOR FELLA
y4bO4eZZ1l9NowJ974lE.jpg
It's just been revealed that 21 year old Laura White is in a relationship with Matthew Firshct who works on the show and is 17 years older than her.
After tabloids got wind of it the story the couple decided to go public last night when they met up for a date.
''Laura's personal relationship has no bearing on her place in the competition.'' said the programme makers.
Other contestants are said to be shocked and angry. *

zipil 9.11.08 - 09:38pm
~*LIVE SHOW RESULTS*~
UA02AZQ07VbgKS3bGVI3.jpg
0wad5YPlAIWQo5Rw7PTE.jpg
LAURA BOOTED OFF
Laura White became the 5th contestant to be booted off the show.
In a sing off against Ruth, the 21 year old performed Somewhere Over The Rainbow, which she dedicated to her grandfather.
But Laura's mentor Cheryl was the only judge who voted for her. Neither Laura or Cheryl were able to say anything when the result was announced. *

r0gu3ish 10.11.08 - 03:43pm
I reckon this year's show is a rip off for racheal to win *

r0gu3ish 10.11.08 - 06:31pm
Chin.GIF louis walsh complain bowt jokes aimed at him ? Lol.GIF ppl have been pokin fun at paddy n murphy for yearz.he must be jealous pmpl.GIF *

zipil 14.11.08 - 07:34am
reading.GIFFANS URGE PROBE!
Ofcom has been urged by 40,000 fans of Laura to investigate telephone voting on the show.
The show bosses have said there were no problems with the system and that Laura and Ruth were the bottom two last Sa ay. *

zipil 16.11.08 - 09:20am
~*LIVE RESULTS SHOW*~
UA02AZQ07VbgKS3bGVI3.jpg
DANIEL OUT
BqWFH0GEdKTFQiQD82st.jpg
Pool cleaner Daniel Evans is out - after enduring weeks of hearing his performance savaged by Simon and Louis.
The widower took the news cheerfully following the sing off with Rachel.
He thanked the people who had voted for him and his mentor Dannii, whom he said helped him cope with all the criticism. *

r0gu3ish 16.11.08 - 12:09pm
Daniel went owt like a man.feat memberz i call u awl now vote any1 but RACHAEL get her owt of the competition ! *

shaylie 16.11.08 - 09:41pm
Omg i totally agree with u rogu3ish, i cant suffer that woman. I think it was obvious that daniel would go last nite, i really like ruth and diana x *

r0gu3ish 17.11.08 - 01:51pm
Diana is my tip to win shaylie x if she dont il delete this comment lol *

zipil 23.11.08 - 04:57am
~*LIVE RESULTS SHOW*~
UA02AZQ07VbgKS3bGVI3.jpg
BWHSeNX5daHHELUuQqbN.jpg
RACHEL VOTED OFF
Rachel was voted off after a showdown with JLS.
Judges Simon, Cheryl and Louis sent Rachel packing after the sing off. It was the third time she had been in the bottom two.
Although she secured the vote from mentor Dannii, it was not enough to save her this time.
Rachel sang the Dreamgirls torch song And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going, in the sing off.
Next week's show will feature Britney Spears making her first UK performance in 5 years. *

zipil 23.11.08 - 07:32pm
reading.GIFTEARS AS RACHEL EXITS
Rachel broke down in tears as she hit out at negative media for marring her X Factor experience.
The 26 yr old soul singer said she felt ''numb'' about being kicked off after the sing off with JLS.
The former drug addict said '' I think it didn't matter about my performance. Bottom line is I feel I've been judged on my past the whole way through this competition. I wasn't given a chance. ''
The mother of 5 burst into tears as she blamed the media for victimising her by digging up her criminal past, which had led to 3 of her children being taken into care.
''I know I've done drugs, I know I've committed crimes and I'm sorry.
I've lost 3 children. My oldest son is 13 and I don't know what his favourite colour is, thats something I'm not proud of.'' *

zipil 27.11.08 - 09:36pm
reading.GIFDIANA'S REGRETS
AY9QA04KUCd1E9T7ME2g.jpg
Diana Vickers has confessed she sometimes regrets auditioning for the show.
The teenage singer- tipped to win - has had to move down to London away from her family.
She admitted ''It's hard. Sometimes I do think I'm only 17 and there's so much pressure anyway growing up. Now I'm growing up in the public eye . . . And I think, why did I do this?'' *

1-> 7->>

* FEATmagazine Forum

Search:
topics replies

* FEATmagazine

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits