Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

FEATmagazine - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* FEATmagazine > Topics

Subject: ~~BRITNEY SPEARS
Replies: 13 Views: 1958

shaylie 5.08.08 - 12:51am
reading.GIFshe was in the headlines yet again this week about her parenting skills, or lack thereof. brit was pictured talking on her phone while her 2year old picked up a pack of her cigarettes before she removed them. do u think this is a case of bad parenting or over-scrutiny of inquisitive toddlers? *

shaylie 5.08.08 - 12:53am
Personally i think its the paparazzi hounding her again, i know when my son was 2 he found my cigarettes in my bag when i was in the bathroom and broke every single one in half! *

zipil 5.08.08 - 02:47am
Toddlers eh! Their into everything! If her son lit one up, then i would regard her as a bad mum! *

grndhog 7.08.08 - 09:39am
Or if she lit one up for him. Thats bad parenting. *

mzflump1 11.08.08 - 12:33pm
agreez with shaylz lol *

zipil 4.09.08 - 10:31am
reading.GIFNEWS - BRITNEY TO OPEN MTV AWARDS
5PbfaMBZAQN05aO0AE4B.jpg Britney will open the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday, but will not sing.
Britney, who put in an error strewn performance at last years VMAs said ''MTV has long played an important role in my career. I'm excited to open the entire show.''
MTV said viewers could expect something fun and unexpected from the bash which will be hosted by Russell Brand.
MTV group president Van Toffler said ''I think for Britney, people are rooting for her, and she's really on the road to recovery. It feels like its her year.''
Britney is up for Best Female Video, Best Pop Video and Video Of The Year, for Piece Of Me.
Its not all good news for Britney though, as she faces a court appearance for allegedly driving without a valid licence in another state.
A trial date has been set for September 16 - the same day as her mothers tell all book release.
The publication of Through The Storm was delayed after it was revealed her other daughter got pregnant at the age of 16. *

beecass 4.09.08 - 06:41pm
I hope britney does gud at the awards.wish people wud gv her a break..journalists go find someone else to pick on....like tom cruise. *

zipil 8.09.08 - 06:44pm
pmpl! oi bee- wot did tom do to you? Lol *

beecass 8.09.08 - 11:55pm
Am delighted that britney did well at the mtv awards.evry1 deserves a chance.i hate the journalists..scum.diana wud b alive 2 day if not for them. *

beecass 8.09.08 - 11:59pm
Zipil.tomkat dnt do anytn 2 me.bt he just freaks me out! Katie seems lovely,bt he...no comment. *

grndhog 10.09.08 - 10:46am
Come on Bee. Diana needed and used journalists as much as they needed her. A seatbelt and a sober driver wouldve helped too. *

zipil 5.10.08 - 08:13am
lfcud5EKfAScPUdvaTJk.jpg
reading.GIFST. BRITNEY
Britney has been through the mill over the part couple of years and it seems has finally come out the other side.
Friends of the star say she has swopped her drunkern, going out lifestyle for a much happier stay at home, early night life. And as these pictures show she looks much better for it!NsAY43Fw1ZENiSjiL2Zz.jpg *

zipil 12.10.08 - 09:23am
reading.GIFBRITNEY LOOKING BETTER THAN EVER
hYJT8VKIN7mi7riOLF8Y.jpgWe know Britney is looking good these days, but not this good. This poster is to advertise her new perfume Hidden Fantasy, which smells like cherries. *

zoltar66 13.10.08 - 05:45pm
Give that airbrush artist an award. The guys a genius. *

* FEATmagazine Forum

Search:
topics replies

* FEATmagazine

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits