FEATmagazine - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* FEATmagazine > Topics

Subject: ~~UK GOSSIP
Replies: 63 Views: 5694
6-<< 2-<

zipil 1.01.09 - 05:49pm
reading.GIFVINNIE SEEKS DEAL
Vinnie Jones is seeking a deal with US prosecutors over an alleged assault.
The actor's lawyer has requested a meeting to hammer out an agreement before the case goes to trial.
Vinnie, 43, faces assault charges after being caught on CCTV punching Juan Barrera. The ex-footballer had earlier been glassed. The case was in court yesterday and the star was represented by his lawyer. *

grndhog 2.01.09 - 06:51pm
A thug like Vinnie Jones should already know that what goes around comes around. He's been going around for years revelling in his hard man image partly real and partly manufactured. Paybacks a girl Vinnie. Its been emotional.

zipil 5.01.09 - 10:08pm
COLE STANDS BY HER MAN
Cheryl Cole has revealed how she coped with claims her England football star husband Ashley Cole cheated on her.
The Girls Aloud singer and X Factor judge described the allegations of infidelity as horrendous.
Cheryl 25, told Vogue magazine that Ashley ''has a beautiful soul, he's a really nice guy and I'm not stupid, you know. I'm really not.'' *

zipil 5.01.09 - 10:18pm
LEONA AUTOBIOGRAPHY ON ITS WAY
Leona Lewis has secured a book deal to tell the story of her rapid rise to global stardom.
Hodder and Sloughton said it will publish the X Factor winner's story in October.
'' I know the book will be full of special moments and I'm already having a brilliant time putting it together,''the former pizza waitress from Hackney said. *

zipil 13.01.09 - 02:19am
CHARLOTTE CHURCH HAS BABY BOY
Singer and presenter Charlotte Church gave birth to her 2nd child with rugby star Gavin Henson.
The 22 yr old was at home for the birth just after midnight.
The baby boy weighed in at 7lb and 5oz but the couple have yet to announce a name for him. Mother and baby are said to be doing well. *

grndhog 14.01.09 - 07:33pm
In the not too distant past, real stars used to bring out autobiographies near the end of their careers not right at the start when theyve only been famous for 5 minutes. Maybe theyre hoping for to make a quick buck before people forget who they are. Says a lot about their faith in their own talents.

zipil 26.01.09 - 11:38am
NEW ROW AMID ROSS COMEBACK
The BBC has defended Jonathan Ross's Radio 2 comeback after he appeared to joke about s*x with a pensioner, prompting complaints.
FeTAYp2X5XpYTJbv02d0.jpg
Co-presenter Andy Davies said an elderly woman kept cuddling him while carrying out work at his Spanish home, and Ross joked ''I think you should . . . give her one last night.''
But the BBC said there was no link to any specific individual. *

zipil 26.01.09 - 11:39am
X FACTOR MUM, BENEFIT CHEAT
The mother of X Factor winner Alexandra Burke said she was ''outraged'' at claims she was a benefit cheat.
41Z5bGj5gLDbXbZOasuO.jpg
Melissa Bell, who sang with '80's band Soul ll Soul, has been accused of getting paid for singing at a series of gigs, while claiming disability and income support.
The mother of four said she ''could not believe'' the claims.
Ms Bell who has diabetes, said ''I rang the council and they admitted I am under suspicion of benefit fraud. I am absolutely outraged. ''
Her daughter Alexandra, 20, landed a 1 million pound record deal after winning the X Factor talent show last month.
Ms Bell said that she had never had any professional gigs while she has been on benefit and that any money she did receive had been paid to charity. *

zipil 26.01.09 - 11:10pm
SAYER BECOMES AN AUSSIE
Hl5OCtXGG3zhyGfWW6NO.jpg
Seventies pop star Leo Sayer has gained Australian citizenship, thanking the people there for supporting his career.
The singer topped the charts with hits including You Make Me Feel Like Dancing and When I Need You.
Speaking at a ceremony he said ''In the old country, England, it would have been - sorry you're from the 70's - and that's it.'' *

zipil 27.01.09 - 07:06pm
HOLMES SLAMS RIHANNA
Eamonn Holmes says if Rihanna were your daughter you would give her a ''slap''.
In an interview, he said ''I find the entourages that some people come with, especially the Americans really pathetic.
Rihanna for example, is a beautiful girl, but if she were your daughter you'd give her a slap and tell her to wise up. She's surrounded by people who treat her like a little flower.'' *

zipil 27.01.09 - 07:07pm
GERI GETS ENGAGED
CAXzrg4FomIxrCXITDVP.jpg
Geri Halliwell is engaged to her wealthy Italian boyfriend Fabrizio Politi, her management have confirmed.
''As a token of their commitment to each other Fabrizio presented Geri with an engagement ring over the festive season.'' the statement said.
But it added that the pair who met in a Florence nightclub in December, are ''enjoying their engagement'' and have no immediate plans to wed. *

zipil 2.02.09 - 08:47pm
LILY'S HAIR SNOW JOKE!
The snow chaos left poor Lily Allen suffering a bad hair day today.
a4NhTIYob3cO4xQ45yYT.jpg
Lily, who topped the charts with her new single The Fear, had to do her own hair and make up before an interview with GMTV after her assistants were left stranded.
While chatting to Ben Shephard, the singer said ''No one turned up because of the snow so I've had to do it myself and I've got this greasy fringe.'' Oh to be a star! *

grndhog 24.02.09 - 03:20pm
Oh the humanity Lily. Dont tell Al Quida but if they got their hands on a few snow making machines, they could bring this country to its knees. *

6-<< 2-<

* FEATmagazine Forum

Search:
topics replies

* FEATmagazine

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits