Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

FEATmagazine - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* FEATmagazine > Topics

Subject: ~~UK GOSSIP
Replies: 63 Views: 5692
1-> 7->>

zipil 21.07.08 - 11:15am
hDgGAHA2h0XBJKSCT77F.gifFOR ALL ENTERTAINMENT NEWS AND CELEBRITY GOSSIP IN THE UK!hDgGAHA2h0XBJKSCT77F.gif *

zipil 11.08.08 - 09:15pm
reading.GIFCORRIE STAR PREGNANT
Alison King is more than 3 months pregnant with her first child, it has been announced.
King, 35, who plays the glamourous and ruthless Carla Conner, has been with sound assistant Adam Huckett since last year.
A Corrie spokesman said 'Alison and Adam are over the moon with the news, their thrilled and delighted.' *

zipil 30.08.08 - 09:09pm
reading.GIFTOP GEAR SWITCH ON
Stars from Top Gear switched on the lights for the Blackpool illuminations watched by thousands.
More than 20,000 people were in the town to see Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and The Stig switch the lights on.
The crowd were also entertained by Boyzone and Scouting for Girls. *

zipil 31.08.08 - 05:11pm
reading.GIFJASON TO UNLEASH HIMSELF AGAIN
Jason Donovan has announced his first new alb*m in 15 years.
The 40 year old ex-neighbours star's last album, All Around The World went in at 27 in the UK charts in 1993.
The new album, to be released in November, is inspired aw music from the late 1950's and early 1960's. Let It Be Me features new versions of classic songs like Blue Velvet, Love Hurts and Smoke Gets In My Eyes. *

grndhog 31.08.08 - 07:05pm
Hes just a failed pop star trying to make a comeback with a bunch of old covers. Do yourself a favour and get the originals. *

zipil 31.08.08 - 08:28pm
Did u no the girl that played Sky in neighbours is Jason half sister? No? Well now ya do! *

zipil 3.09.08 - 12:27pm
reading.GIFLILY AND ELTON'S STAGE ROW
Lily Allen and Elton John had a huge row as they presented the GQ Men of The Year Award, it's been reported.
Lily was drinking champagne, getting more and more tipsy as the evening at the Royal Opera House in Covent Garden progressed.
When the 23 yr old announced '' . . . And now for the most important part of the night'', Elton chipped in, ''What? Are you going to have another drink?''
Lily fired back, '' off Elton. I am 40 years younger than you and have my whole life ahead of me.''
Elton replied ''I could still snort you under the table'', to which she replied '' off, I don't know what you are talking about.''
Lily has had a busy time of late, also thanking the police for foiling an alleged kidnap plot involving one of her friends. Lily's friend and another man, both in their 20's were abducted by gunpoint and found handcuffed with their heads covered, both were unhurt. *

grndhog 3.09.08 - 03:48pm
Its good to see that stroppy, ill mannered little girl put in her place at last. Well done Lily.

zipil 3.09.08 - 08:49pm
yeah elton is such a girl2.GIF! *

zipil 20.09.08 - 05:40pm
reading.GIFROWLING GIVES CASH TO LABOUR
Harry Potter author JK Rowling has given a 1million donation to the labour party, saying the government had done a lot to help disadvantage children.
Rowling, whose fortune was estimated at 560million in this years rich list, is known to be a personal friend of Gordon Brown and his wife Sarah.
Gordon Brown said ''I thank her for supporting the labour party and our values of social justice''. *

zipil 20.09.08 - 05:54pm
reading.GIFCLIFF'S SUMMER HOLIDAY REUNION
Sir Cliff Richard will be reunited with his Summer Holiday co-stars at the unveiling of a plaque in his honour at London's Elstree Studios.
The 1963 box office hit about a group of friends travelling across Europe by bus was one of the five films the singer made at the studios.
Two other stars of the musical comedy Jeremy Bulloch and Teddy Green, are set to greet Sir Cliff as he arrives. *

zipil 20.09.08 - 06:07pm
reading.GIFMOSS BETTER KNOWN THAN MONA
A Banksy painting of Kate Moss is more recognisable then the Mona Lisa, according to a poll.
The poll asked the public to name subjects in famous works of art.
The survey found that while 63% of respondants were able to identify an image of the supermodel by the artist Banksy just 6% could name the enigmatic subject of Leonardo's masterpiece. *

zipil 20.09.08 - 06:17pm
reading.GIFBOTOX STOPS COWELL SCOWLING
Simon Cowell has had so much botox he can't scowl, says fellow American Idol star Ryan Seacrest.
The US TV presenter mocked Cowell's love for face-freezing injection on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
Ellen asked if Simon - a judge on the show - would be angry in the new series and Ryan mocked ''You wouldn't know because of the shots. His angry face is the same as his happy face.'' *

zipil 20.09.08 - 06:28pm
reading.GIFHURLEYS SAUSAGES ARE BEST SELLERS!
Sausages made from actress turned farmer Liz Hurleys pigs have become best-sellers at her local butchers.
The Hurley Old Spot banger, from her 100 acre Cotswold farm, are now the most popular brand at Jesse Smith's in Cirencester.
Manager Perry Meredith is mincing hard to keep up with the demands of the sausage. *

grndhog 21.09.08 - 12:14pm
A million pounds wont save poor Gordon now. He needs some Harry Potter magic if he's gonna survive. *

grndhog 21.09.08 - 12:23pm
Overrated, expensive, tasteless old pig. Her sausages are quite nice though.

grndhog 21.09.08 - 12:30pm
monalisa.GIF Where do they find these morons who cant identify the Mona Lisa? Leonardo da Vinci is one of the greatest artists in history while Banksy is a modern flavour of the month chancer. *

zipil 22.09.08 - 08:35pm
reading.GIFPARKY ''TOO PRICEY'' FOR ITV
Sir Michael Parkinson has ridiculed his former ITV bosses for telling him his chatshow was finished because he was too expensive.
Parky, 73, whose guests ranged from Fred Astaire to David Beckham, brought down the curtain on more than 30 years of his show at the end of last year.
''Michael Grade, ITV chairman, told me with a straight face that I was too expensive.'' *

zipil 22.09.08 - 08:51pm
reading.GIFLITTLE BRITAIN PAIR PLAN MOVIE
Comedy duo Matt Lucas and David Walliams are set to appear as multiple characters in a big screen production.
The Little Britain stars are working on the film with studio Dreamworks.
Lucas said ''The two of us will play five of six characters that will go around together. We thought it would be interesting to make a movie where we play lots of people and have scenes where they all interact.'' *

zipil 22.09.08 - 09:00pm
reading.GIFBABY SPICE TO OPEN RESTAURANT
Emma Bunton wants to open a restaurant in London with her partner Jade Jones.
The singer has ditched plans to move to the US to forge a TV presenting career and will instead focus on running a family business.
Jones a trainee chef has said they do want to open a restaurant together but don't know when or where yet. *

zipil 22.09.08 - 09:19pm
reading.GIFJAMIE AND JOOLS EXPECTING
Jamie Oliver and wife Jools are expecting their third child.
Jools, 34,is three months pregnant and the couple want a boy. Jamie and Jools have 2 girls, Poppy Honey 6, and Daisy Boo 5.
The baby was conceived in the natural way. Jools suffered with polycystic ovaries and had IVF before conceiving Poppy. *

grndhog 23.09.08 - 01:37pm
Wonder what stupid name they'll pick for this poor wee sprog? *

grndhog 23.09.08 - 01:43pm
The fact is Michael Parkinson was past his best even before he left the BBC for ITV. His chat shows had become boring with guests only willing to come on to plug their latest book, film or tv show. If he was pulling in lots of viewers then theres no such thing as 'too expensive'. *

zipil 24.09.08 - 08:12pm
reading.GIFNORTON LINED UP FOR WEST END
Talkshow host and comedian Graham Norton is being lined up to make his West End theatre debut in La Cage Aux Folles.
The presenter is in advanced talks with producers from La Cage about joining the cast of the show early next year.
The musical which tells the story of a gay couple in Saint Tropez nightclub, runs from October 20th but Norton may only join if the play is extended.
A spokesman for the show, to be staged at the Playhouse Theatre said of Norton's reported interest ''There is nothing confirmed.''
However, it is understood that Norton has been earmarked.
Norton has some acting experience, if appeared in Father Ted and in Another Gay Movie. *

grndhog 27.09.08 - 12:12pm
Father Noel Furlong. blood hilarious on Father Ted. When he gets the right vehicle he can be really funny but I cant stand him in that musical contest series with Andrew Lord Vader. *

zipil 4.10.08 - 10:13pm
reading.GIFWENDY RICHARDS - DYING
Wendy Richards is dying of cancer and will marry her long term partner before she dies.
The actress says she has written her will and planned her funeral after being diagnosed with an aggressive form of the disease that has attacked her kidney and spread to her bones.
The star has twice before been diagnosed with breast cancer.
The actress who played Pauline Fowler in the BBC1 soap, said that despite having treatment for the cancer, it has spread.
She added ''The drug I was given to help had an adverse effect. If anything they did more damage than good so my health has really deteriorated.''
Wendy will marry her long term partner John Burns before starting chemo on 13th October. *

zipil 12.10.08 - 05:20am
reading.GIFSTARS OUT FOR WENDY'S WEDDING
Cancer stricken Wendy Richard and new husband John Burns smiled and waved after their star-studded wedding.
Guests attending the nuptials at a hotel in London's Mayfair included Todd Carty - Wendy's on screen son in Eastenders Mark Fowler.
Other stars from the soap at the wedding included Billy Mitchell, Mo Harris and Sonia Fowler. *

zipil 15.10.08 - 07:00am
reading.GIFWENDY HOPES TO BEAT CANCER
UbyvbIMN7SoRMvKLTRK8.jpg
Wendy Richard says that reports of her dying are blowing her condition out of proportion.
Wendy married long term partner John on Friday before she begins chemo for an aggressive form of cancer that's attacking her bones and one of her kidneys, but she refutes newspaper claims that she is terminally ill.
''The stories in the papers really upset me. No one has said I'm terminally ill. I start chemo next week, and because I've never had it before I can get the full effect from the treatment. So fingers crossed it will do the job.''
Despite living in hope for a cure, Wendy and John decided to marry after 13 years together.
''It's been a very last minute rush job, we always thought there was no hurry. But now I'm ill you never know what's going to happen.'' *

zipil 18.10.08 - 06:56pm
reading.GIFBURLEY FEARS OVER BARRY GEORGE
TV presenter Kay Burley has gone to police with concerns that self-confessed stalker who was cleared of murdering Jill Dando, its been revealed.
The Sky News anchorwoman contacted the Met Police this amid fears that Barry George was taking too much interest in her.
Mr George visited the Sky News Headquarters in West London last month. *

zipil 23.10.08 - 10:28am
reading.GIFBILLIE PIPER HAS BABY BOY
nNpK8oYmTyDAUT2MOG2y.jpg
Billie Piper and hubby Laurence Fox have had a baby boy, at The Portland in London. The couple are said to be delighted, and new dad Laurance told friends outside '' its fantastic, I didn't know what was going on but its fantastic''
VUCFVxd7kZwERebh3H8U.jpg
Billie's pal and ex-husband Chris Evans has been to see the new parents and their little bundle of joy.
He even let it slip what their sons name is when he updated his blog writing:
Winston James Fox
Welcome to Planet Earth
Extraordinary cir tances, I spend an hour and a half in the most official meeting and then straight from there to the absolute pure joy of Billie and her brand new shiny baby.
YEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!
Mother and baby both doing well, dad Lol Fox, happy as a pig in the preverbial.

zipil 23.10.08 - 11:06am
reading.GIFLITTLE BRITAIN MATT DIVORCE
Matt Lucas and partner Kevin McGee have divorced in London less than two years after their wedding.
Lucas was granted an order dissolving his civil partnership with the TV researcher, as McGee had behaved in such a way that they could no longer be expected to continue living together.
The uncontested order was granted by District Judge Reid at the family court High Holburn, London.
This is the first gay divorce in the UK. *

zipil 23.10.08 - 09:24pm
reading.GIFULTIMATE BOND GIRL
bEtYG34sP0X3t7jXJKG9.jpg
The ''ultimate'' Bond girl has been put together by a graphic design team from the votes of a 1,000 British men.
Christened 008, she is made from the body parts of favourite Bond actresses.
She features Ursula Andress's legs, Halle Berry's , Michelle Yeoh's eyes, Jane Seymour's nose, Sophie Marceau's midriff, Eva Green's hair, Rosamund Pike's mouth, Britt Ekland's bottom and Maud Adam's hands. *

zipil 24.10.08 - 07:38am
reading.GIFBRAND GIVEN ROYAL DATE REPLY
Sarah, ss of York, has said comedian Russell Brand would have to ''go through her'' if he wanted to date her daughter Princess Eugenie.
On Tuesday, Russell Brand told Radio 1's Chris Moyles he would like to date Eugenie and become part of the royal family.
But Fergie, speaking at the launch of a new cancer unit in Leeds on Thursday said, ''Tell him he'll have to come through me first.''
mj0dJCuDTHYeKFaDVEQX.jpg *

zipil 24.10.08 - 08:05am
reading.GIFLILY SPARKS DRUGS DEBATE
X3b1IPzI9wKs2UqP5BK7.jpg
Lily Allen says in new song, Everyone's At It that Britain's drug laws are archaic and need to be overhauled.
It say's drug use is all-pervasive.
The chorus is:
Why can't we all just be honest
Admit to ourselves everyone's at it
From politicians to adolescents, prescribing themselves anti-depressants
How can we start to tackle the problem
If you can't put your hands up and admit that your on it? *

zipil 25.10.08 - 10:00am
reading.GIFFERN REVEALS RAPE ORDEAL
TV presenter Fern Britton has told how as a young woman she had been subjected to a terrifying s*x attack.
The 51 year old host of ITV1's This Morning described the harrowing ordeal in her memoir, My Life by Fern Britton, to be published next month.
The mother of four also discussed her battle with depression, a troubled childhood and the dramatic weightloss which provoked a storm of criticism. *

zipil 25.10.08 - 10:09am
reading.GIFRED DWARF STAR SPAT AT WORKER
Red Dwarf star Danny John-Jules spat at one council worker and kicked and punched another for not emptying his recycling bin the CPS has said.
The 47 year old actor, who starred as Cat in the BBC sitcom, attacked the pair when they refused to empty his bin because it contained polystyrene.
At Brent Magistrates Court, he was found guilty of two counts of battery and will be sentenced on November 13. *

zipil 28.10.08 - 06:25am
reading.GIFBRAND AND ROSS TO APOLOGISE
Jonathan Ross And Russell Brand are to apologise personally to Fawlty Towers star Andrew Sachs over offensive calls they made to him during a radio show.
A Source said Ross has already sent his apology and Brand is in the process of putting one together.
The BBC has already apologised and his agent Meg Poole said she would forward it to the actor. She said ''They sent a perfectly nice apology''
A BBC spokeswoman confirmed the corporation has received more than 1,300 complaints and watchdog Ofcom said it had also received complaints.
Pressure group Mediawatch-UK called for Brand and Ross to be removed from broadcasting while the BBC investigate the incident.
Director John Beyer said people strongly objected to licence payers' money being used for ''immature pranks.'' *

grndhog 28.10.08 - 10:34pm
Millions Of Listeners Dont Complain doesnt have the same sensational impact. *

zaney17 30.10.08 - 09:07pm
i think its stupid, the show was not live so the production team should get the sack. I'm guna miss friday nite with jon ross. *

zipil 1.11.08 - 02:27am
reading.GIFROSS QUITS ITV COMEDY AWARDS
Jonathan Ross has decided to step down from presenting the 2008 British Comedy Awards on ITV1 in December.
The move follows his 12 week suspension by the BBC.
His Friday night show has been ditched until February but BBC bosses have yet to decide if pre-recorded segments of Film 2008 will be shown.
The BBC may still continue to pay his production company Hotsauce TV for the lost contract which includes seven chatshow editions. *

zipil 2.11.08 - 05:03am
reading.GIFQUANTUM IS A RECORD BREAKER
Daniel Craig's latest outing as James Bond has broken box office records to take 4.9 million pounds in UK ticket sales on its opening day.
RNqAG9wKSVCjRMkk3zJU.jpg
The film, Quantum Of Solace, has shattered the previous record for a Friday opening held by Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.
It means 22nd Bond holds the UK record for the biggest box office take for a Friday opening in UK cinema history. *

zaney17 2.11.08 - 08:52am
i cant wait to 2 new bond film *

zipil 3.11.08 - 07:49pm
CLARKSON JOKE SPARKS NEW ROW
Comments made by Jeremy Clarkson on Top Gear about murdering prostitutes have plunged the BBC into fresh controversy.
Clarkson said in Sunday night's programme after competing in a lorry driving task, ''This is a hard job, and I'm not just saying that to win favour with lorry drivers, its a hard job.
Change gear, change gear, change gear, check mirror, murder a prostitute, change gear, change gear, murder.''
The United Road Transport Union has demanded an apology.
Spokesman James Bower said ''We would absolutely condemn what he said about murdering prostitutes. It beggers belief that those words can be broadcast on TV.''
It comes after the row over the abusive phone calls made by Russell Brand and Jonathan Ross to the actor Andrew Sachs, which drew 30,000 complaints.
The BBC confirmed receiving 188 complaints, but defended Clarkson.
''The vast majority of Top Gear viewers have clear expectations of Jeremy Clarkson's long established and frequent *

zipil 3.11.08 - 08:03pm
reading.GIFHILL TIPPED TO HOST AWARDS
TV Burps Harry Hill is being lined up to replace Jonathan Ross as the host of the British Comedy Awards.
YfnN4neRlrBo2Ow3ORbs.jpg
''Harry is the favourite to take over as he is a safe pair of hands. He is a big name but his comedy isn't too near the knuckle.
The last thing ITV wants is to offend people.'' *

zipil 4.11.08 - 08:16pm
reading.GIFCLARKSON COMPLAINTS TOP 500
Complaints about the Top Gear show in which Jeremy Clarkson joked about murdering prostitutes have risen to more than 500, the BBC have said.
His comments come after former lorry driver Steve Wright was convicted in February of murdering five prostitutes in Ipswich.
The Iceni Project, a charity which had helped some of the murdered prostitutes in Ipswich, has criticised the remark.
But others held different views, including Eddie Stobart chief executive Andrew Tinkler, who said the reference was used to comically exaggerate an unfair urban myth aboutui world of lorry driving.
He said ''They were just having a laugh.''
Will Shiers, editor of Truck and Driver magazine, believes most the drivers who saw the show loved it. *

zipil 10.11.08 - 08:41pm
reading.GIFRADIO 1 RAP FOR ''SWEAR WORD''
Radio 1's Scott Mills show has been rapped by Ofcom for broadcasting what appeared to be a swear word when children were listening.
Regular show slot Badly Bleeped TV and radio clips which are played with ordinary words partially to make them appear offensive.
Ofcom found the show broadcast a word that sounded like during the 4pm show in the school holidays. *

zipil 25.11.08 - 06:57pm
reading.GIFMARRIAGE STRAIN
GMTV's Fiona Phillips has revealed how working with her husband Martin the show editor, strained their marriage.
Phillips who's leaving in December, said ''Over the years, we have actively not talked about work, and sometimes he'll come home really depressed about work and he'll go upstairs and we won't talk about it. Its been a real strain.
Sometimes things happen at work with management and I actively despise Martin because he's part of management, thats so unhealthy, it has affected our relationship. I didn't realise just how much until I resigned.'' *

zipil 7.12.08 - 03:45am
reading.GIFBRAND WINS COMEDY AWARD
MKuJWVQCKcNiaptbALVC.jpg
Russell Brand has won the award for best live stand up at the British Comedy Awards.
Brand takes the award in the aftermath of the row over lewd calls he and TV host Jonathan Ross made to actor Andrew Sachs on his Radio 2 show.
The comic, currently working in the US, dedicated the award to the ''king-maker'' Ross, and thanked everyone involved in his stand up career. *

zipil 7.12.08 - 04:01am
reading.GIFVINNIE JONES ARRESTED
6epGPOUJuSRIzZM87cpZ.jpg
Footballer turned actor Vinnie Jones has been been arrested and charged with minor assault after a bar fight in the US.
US police said Jones got into a scuffle with Jesse Bickett at a bar in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, and suffered cuts to his face from a beer glass.
He was treated at hospital, then charged with minor assault and released on bail Friday morning. *

zipil 9.12.08 - 08:27pm
reading.GIFVINNIE ''I WAS GLASSED''
Vinnie Jones has spoken of his arrest for a bar brawl, saying he was glassed in an unprovoked attack.
The actor has said he needed 48 stitches in his face after being hit with a beer glass while in a US bar.
Vinnie was arrested and freed by South Dakota cops but could face a year in prison if convicted of assault. The man accused of glassing him Jesse Bickett 24, was being held in custody. *

zipil 17.12.08 - 09:31pm
reading.GIFUNFORTUNATE NAME!
6GMiaV26T8i68YmW6WUP.jpg
Ting Ting band member and singer Katie White, has said she couldn't understand why, when touring in Japan, the japanese were shy and embarrssed to introduce them.
It turns out, in Japan, ting tings means ''small pen*s's.''
Katie said when the band finally found out, they thought it was really funny, but the Japanese don.t.
Whatever the case the Ting Tings have sold millions of records there, so they must be a nation of perv's! *

1-> 7->>

* FEATmagazine Forum

Search:
topics replies

* FEATmagazine

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits