Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

FEATmagazine - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* FEATmagazine > Topics

Subject: ~~SOAPY ISSUES
Replies: 21 Views: 2306

zipil 11.07.08 - 02:39pm
hDgGAHA2h0XBJKSCT77F.gifFOR ALL NEWS AND ENTERTAINMENT GOSSIP FROM SOAPLANDhDgGAHA2h0XBJKSCT77F.gif *

c0nt3ntd 11.07.08 - 04:44pm
Bomb Eastenders, Gas Corrie, Torch Emmerdale, Poison Hollyoaks, Drown River City... Down with soaps, they're the devils tv valium! Get a part in the real world team, it really is far more interesting... *

zipil 18.07.08 - 07:23am
Wot on earth is river city? *

zipil 30.08.08 - 09:01pm
reading.GIFENDERS COMPLAINTS OF VIOLENCE
Violent scenes in which an Eastenders character was stabbed to death prompted dozens of complaints from BBC viewers.
Thursdays episode aired before the watershed at 7.30pm, featured the death of Jase Dyer at the hands of a criminal gang.
It showed the character being attacked before depicting his body lying dead. *

grndhog 31.08.08 - 09:36pm
I watched it on Sunday. It was edited cos I hadnt a clue why he was lying on the floor. Not showing the horror of violence is even worse than showing it cos it just sanitises it. *

shaylie 3.09.08 - 12:42am
Why would anyone who is sensitive to violence even watch eastenders anyway? pmpl i was more annoyed watching wellard die, didnt like jase anyway lol *

grndhog 3.09.08 - 11:22am
When did Wellard die? Thats really put me off my Space Raiders now. *

zipil 3.09.08 - 12:07pm
reading.GIFCOLD FEET STAR TO JOIN CORRIE
Ex-Cold Feet star John Thomson is to join the cast of Corrie.
Thomson, who was also a regular in The Fast Show, will play a down on his luck kids' entertainer called Jessie. Its is reported that he will film three episodes in October, but is hoped he will have a longer run next year.
A Corrie spokesman said ''We're delighted that John is joining the show as he is a fantastic comedy actor'' *

grndhog 3.09.08 - 03:53pm
John was great in The Fast Show and as Fat Bob in the Paul Calf comedies. Dont remember Cold Feet cos I kept falling asleep. Yawn! *

zipil 3.09.08 - 07:12pm
i loved cold feet so much so i bought the boxset! Its fab., i'm well plz'd john thomson will be in corrie! *

beecass 4.09.08 - 06:48pm
Maybe they cudnt teach the old dogany more new tricks! *

beecass 4.09.08 - 06:50pm
Oops,that last comment was in regard to wellard. *

grndhog 4.09.08 - 09:16pm
There was a feature in todays Daily Record about what has happened to the six stars of Cold Feet in the five years since it ended. James Nesbitt and Hermione Norris are the most successful while Helen Baxendale has almost disappeared. Big things were expected from all 6 but none has become a big star. The only one to appear in a Hollywood film is James with a small part in Woody Allen's Match Point. *

shaylie 6.09.08 - 01:10am
James Nesbitt was in a load of irish films and feature length dramas, he crops up a good bit! i like John, glad to hear that. On another note, that storyline in emmerdale at the minute with Doug and the...itch...makes my stomach turn pmpl sick.GIF pointless if u ask me *

galvamp 8.09.08 - 12:49pm
River City is a great soap set in Glasgow.The charectors are great my fav is Scarlett!Least it does not need 2 leak its storylines 2 get viewers.Pity its overlooked by most tv guides,papers etc they dont know what they missing. *

zipil 8.09.08 - 06:48pm
Well I hope its beta than Take the High Road! So bad I loved it! Who used to watch that and Elderado? Lol *

grndhog 10.09.08 - 11:14am
I was thinking about Eldorado the other day. They couldnt have made a worse soap if they tried. Half the cast couldnt act for a start. What was the name of the wee cross eyed Spanish girl with the thick accent? She loved Markoos lol. *

grndhog 10.09.08 - 11:19am
River City is ok but its starting to hire the same old faces that do the rounds on all the other soaps and some of the accents are a bit dodgy. Because the media overlook it, I dont get fed up hearing about it like the other soaps. *

mrtwonk 16.09.08 - 08:47pm
I rather watch paint dry n watch a repeat ov eldorado it was a rite load ov bad pmpl.GIF *

grndhog 18.09.08 - 07:53am
Thats like saying Hitler was a wee bit naughty. *

zipil 30.09.08 - 08:42pm
reading.GIFHOLLYOAKS PONG
With all the celebs bringing out their own perfums or aftershave, you have to expect the odd soap star to maybe bring their own version out, but what about a whole cast!A1DVxK9JDsp5GiEi3Ccz.jpgYep Hollyoaks have one out, but will you smell like The Dog On The Pond, or student halls! Or worse still you could end up stinking like a dead person buried in the woods!
What will be next? Corrie Cool Water? Or Eastend da toilet! If your not careful, you could end up smelling of Liz McDonalds best bitter, or Ian Beales chip fat, hmmm nice! *

zaney17 30.10.08 - 09:01pm
OMG! did ya c eastenders? Who ya think ran ova max? I recon it was Bradley! *

* FEATmagazine Forum

Search:
topics replies

* FEATmagazine

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits