Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

FEATmagazine - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* FEATmagazine > Topics

Subject: ~~BIG BROTHER
Replies: 45 Views: 2361

zipil 11.07.08 - 09:19am
reading.GIFTonights eviction is the talk of C4's Big Brother house, with housemates unable to predict who will go in the public vote.
Either Bex or Mario will be leaving.
Some of the lads admitted they are stumped!! With Luke speculating that Mario will get the boot, because people love to see couples split up! *

zipil 11.07.08 - 09:44am
reading.GIFLove was in the air yesterday as Bex and Luke spent the day teasing each other.
At an alcohol fuelled party last night the Australian housemate Sara confessed to Bex on having a crush on personal trainer Stuart. She then pucked in the loo and bedroom. . . . . Nice! *

zipil 11.07.08 - 09:48am
reading.GIF AUSTRALIAN BB
Former Baywatch star Pamela Anderson has entered Australias Big Brother house, suprising its six housemates.
The 41 yr old blonde bombshell made her entrance from the diary room door in a plunging red mini dress.girl7.GIF
Minutes before, she had dazzled the housemates from behind a glass screen, but the housemates thought she was a lookalikey.
She will stay in the house for 3 days. *

c0nt3ntd 11.07.08 - 11:11am
Bomb the house! That'd make good tv! Ha! *

grndhog 11.07.08 - 10:17pm
What were they getting so excited about? Ten years ago maybe but shes well past her best.

grndhog 11.07.08 - 10:20pm
Sara pucked in the loo and bedroom did she. Must have been one helluva game of ice hockey. *

zipil 12.07.08 - 04:01am
reading.GIFMario Marconi has become the 4th housemate to be evicted from the Big Brother house.
Mario 43 lost out to 21 yr old Bex, after he got 77% of the votes.
Mario, whos real name is Stuart Astbury, reacted calmly to the result, while his girlfriend said, they'd better get used to it!
Bex kept mouthing oh my god, whilst Mario hugged Lisa and told her, he'd be strong and that they'd be together very soon!!
There was little affection for him outside the house, as was greeted with more boo's than cheers! *

grndhog 12.07.08 - 08:42am
Stuart Astbury eh? So hes not an Italian Stallion, hes more like a phoney pony. *

zipil 12.07.08 - 08:58am
Lol @ hog! He thinks he's uk version of Sly Stallone! *

grndhog 12.07.08 - 09:01am
More like Jackie Stallone lmao *

zipil 13.07.08 - 04:57am
reading.GIFThe housemates have been given the task of electing a leader in a secret ballot.
The winner from the 3 candidates - Darnell, Dale and Luke - will be immune from eviction next week, will decide the shopping list and will make all decisions regarding the tasks. *

zipil 14.07.08 - 05:15am
reading.GIF The housemates have elected Darnell as the first Head of the House.
Darnell beat Dale and Luke in the election and will be immune from eviction next week. He will also decide the shopping list and will make decisions on the task. *

zipil 15.07.08 - 11:32pm
reading.GIF Rex and Belinda have both been nominated for eviction, and will now face the public vote.
Rex received 6 nominations, while Belinda received 5. *

zipil 16.07.08 - 05:53am
reading.GIF Darnell admitted to being a back stabbing b******d as he put Rex up for eviction.
He said ' he is my friend so this is a betrayel. I'm a back stabbing b******d. But he totally doesn't want to be here. To him its boring. There are people who would've really wanted to be here.'
Rex now tops the nominations chart, with 20 in the series so far. Rebecca said ' I get on with Rex but I find it hard to live with him. He's got a big head.
Belinda complained about scathing remarks after putting Rexs' name forward for eviction. ' He thinks he's doing it in good humour but he seems to say them to the most vulnerable ' *

zipil 20.07.08 - 04:56am
reading.GIF Belinda has become the 5th housemate to be evicted from the Big Brother house.
On hearing the news, the 44 yr old theatre director received hugs from other housemates as she told them 'you've been great, great people to know'
She was up against Rex, 24, in the public poll and received 65% of the viewers votes. *

zipil 20.07.08 - 05:02am
reading.GIF Bookies Ladbrokes put Kathreya Kasisopa 2/1 to win the show!! *

zipil 26.07.08 - 08:26am
reading.GIFBex has become the 6th housemate to be convicted from the house
The 21 yr old received 65% of the votes.
She had been up against Darnell and Mohamed in this weeks vote. Bex was the bookies favourite to go. She recently revealed she doesn't know how many weeks there are in a year. *

grndhog 26.07.08 - 01:31pm
The betting in this years Big Brother is all over the place with no clear favourite and positions changing daily. While Ladbrokes have Kat as 15/8 fav to win most other bookies have her at 5/2 with Luke almost level with her. Darnell is back at 3rd after a difficult week Rex 4th and Dale slips to 5th. Michael keeps sliding down to 6th. Biggest riser of the outsiders is Lisa while Mo is still the 100/1 outsider so why did he stay last night? *

zipil 29.07.08 - 10:35pm
reading.GIF
Nine housemates are up for eviction this week. Dale and Luke for receiving the most nomination, and the rest is for rule-breaking.
Darnell, Rex, Mohamed, Rachel, Stuart, Maysoon and Kathreya face the public vote for talking about nominations on many occasions, sometimes in code.
Housemates have used 'Arsenal' to discuss Darnell and 'Wigan' for Luke.
Stuart was also demoted from his head of house role during a stern telling off. *

zipil 2.08.08 - 05:47pm
reading.GIF
Luke Marsden was evicted from the house last night, then watched on as Rex's girlfriend entered the fray.
The Wigan lad recieved 37% of the votes. *

grndhog 3.08.08 - 07:04pm
I wonder how the people who nearly made it into the house after months of auditions must feel seeing Nichole become a housemate just because shes Rexs girlfriend? *

zipil 3.08.08 - 07:50pm
Yeah i'd be pretty miffed! *

zipil 3.08.08 - 08:15pm
reading.GIF
Lisa Appleton made a bid for freedom, but returned after just 10 minutes.
The 40 yr old sales rep, escaped through an emergency fire exit in the garden.
She stormed out of the house after Dale accidentally walked in on her in the toilet Friday night. The shocked housemates gathered in the garden after her unexpected departure. *

grndhog 7.08.08 - 09:46am
Never heard that one before. I thought it was because seeing Rex and Nichole together made her miss Mr. Health and Safety. What incentive did the producers offer her to go back in. A botox top-up? *

zipil 11.08.08 - 09:44pm
reading.GIFHOUSEMATES GET THE CHOP!
Housemates have been rewarded with a party after passing their hair chopping off task.
Big Brother set up a barbers shop in the house, with Lisa taking on the role of hairdresser.
The housemates had to fill a jar with their own hair in order to pass, and were rewarded with alcohol, music and wigs, but were disappointed with the sip of wine prize. *

zipil 12.08.08 - 08:27pm
reading.GIFTWO FACE BOOT
Rachel and Stuart will find out who is the most unpopular with viewers on Friday when one of them gets the boot by the public vote.
Rachel was the least popular with her housemates, receiving 6 nominations, while Stuart received 5. *

mzflump1 15.08.08 - 12:08am
lol have no interest in bb so yay lol *

mrtwonk 16.08.08 - 08:59pm
Does bb have interest in u flump pmpl.GIF *

grndhog 23.08.08 - 11:06pm
Cant stand Mr. Guyliner but hes a lot better than Rachel. She has killed Big Brother this year along with the voters who evicted the more interesting housemates. *

zipil 30.08.08 - 09:21pm
reading.GIFLISA GET BOOT
Lisa has been voted out of the house, but smiled and joked at a week of getting engaged and winning 25 grand!
Mario re-entered the house to propose, and Lisa also split 50 thousand pounds with Sara. Lisa said she had no regrets sharing the money. *

mzflump1 31.08.08 - 10:00am
Big bro is so over rated x x pmsl twonky more than likely not but am sure i'll cope lol *

grndhog 31.08.08 - 10:20am
This was a shock. Lisa was third favourite to win while Sara was an outsider. Sara was also favourite to go last night but the odds were the closest this series. *

grndhog 31.08.08 - 10:23am
Only 5 days to go to the final and the betting is all over the place in what could be the closest final ever since Anthony beat Eugene in BB6. Mikey is still favourite to win but his popularity is slipping while 2nd fave Rachel [boo] is moving up. Biggest surprise is former outsider Sara who has replaced fellow evictee Lisa as 3rd favourite while Rex defies the Get Rex Out sheep in the crowd by being 4th fave. Darnell who was 2nd fave not too long ago is now 5th. *

grndhog 31.08.08 - 10:46am
Theres a double eviction on Tuesday night and if its taken on votes to win so far then outsiders Kat and Mo will be favourites to go. Former favourite to win Kats Cookie Love gimmick has worn thin along with her irritating Happy House chant. *

zipil 31.08.08 - 08:51pm
i miss Dermot. Thats one of the reasons i'm not into BB! But i see him on the other side lol *

grndhog 31.08.08 - 09:20pm
The other side? Blimey zoe, I hope youre not a medium. *

zipil 31.08.08 - 10:29pm
ghost.GIF omg look there he is!pmpl2.GIF *

grndhog 3.09.08 - 12:06pm
Well just as I predicted, Greedy Mo and cookie monster Kat were evicted last night. What the hell was all the tears about? It was an eviction not an execution ffs. Theyre all gonna see each other again in 3 days. Of course nobody was as upset as Rachel cos she's the nicest, most caring housemate ever. Don't give up acting Rachel, you're a natural. *

zipil 3.09.08 - 01:07pm
reading.GIFWENDY RICHARD IN BB RACE ROW
Wendy Richard is at the centre of another BB race row, after allegedly racially abusing Kat.sA1LuWcygj6uJFVAKCpc.jpg
The ex-eastender made the remark on BBLB, saying ''What is it they say about the inscrutable Chinese? She's Thai but it's all Oriental isn't it?''
Her spokesman said ''Wendy would not have intended her comments that way. She is not a racist at all.'' *

grndhog 3.09.08 - 03:45pm
Its not nice to be branded a racist but at least she can give her side of the story.

zipil 5.09.08 - 06:37pm
i predict Mickey cool2.GIF will win! *

zipil 6.09.08 - 03:52pm
reading.GIFTHE FINAL - THE WINNER
In 5th place was Darnell, in 4th Rex, in 3rd Sara, in 2nd the bookies' favourite Mikey, and in 1st RachelZeXKeQgVE1ySzj0pUfO4.jpg.
When Davina announced her the winner, Rachel screamed ''oh my god, no way'' before turning to hug Mikey and tell him ''I love you so much''
When she later emerged from the house she told Davina ''These things just don't happen. Honestly, you dream of being on Big Brother, then when you actually win its like, how?''
During her time in the house, Rachel was accused of ''sitting on the fence'' and of being ''fake''.
However, the former child actor denied she'd been false, saying ''Honestly Davina, how can you not be who you are if you're in there for 13 weeks?
I've learned to be true to who you are. People can try and tell you you're fake and try and break you down. I know who I am, its fine.''
Mikey who recieved 49.7% of the votes said ''I'm glad that Rachel is the winner. I just liked her because she seemed to be quite nice and genuine, and she treated me well.''
The scots man said he was proud he'd ''stood up to all the bullies that we've had in the house this year.'' singling out spoilt Rex for criticism.
Rachel who won with 51.3% of the votes leaves Big Brother 100,000 richer. *

grndhog 6.09.08 - 06:24pm
I make that 101%. Fix lmao *

grndhog 6.09.08 - 06:28pm
Well there you have it. If you want to win Big Brother 10, be a nice, boring fence sitter. Dont be interesting or controversial. You'll probably win but nobody will know because nobody will be watching. BB RIP. *

zipil 7.09.08 - 07:04am
read.GIFFEWER TUNE IN FOR FINAL
Fewer viewers tuned in for this years final than last year, figures revealed.
Channel 4 figures show that an audience of 5.3 million tuned in for the grand finale, 300,000 fewer than last year. *

grndhog 7.09.08 - 01:23pm
Still more than I expected. I'd love to know how many viewers they lost when the winner was announced. I watched the last bit on Sa ay morning because the result spoiled my Friday night.
Btw Zoe I hope you're not gonna delete this post like others did just because Big Brother's finished. Still plenty to talk about till Celebrity Big Brother in january. *

* FEATmagazine Forum

Search:
topics replies

* FEATmagazine

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits