Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

FEATmagazine - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* FEATmagazine > Topics

Subject: ~~BRANGELINA
Replies: 14 Views: 2197

zipil 10.07.08 - 08:13pm
HD0Go4rKiXRCUbwM5RaP.jpgreading.GIFThe French hospital where Jolie is to give birth to twins says its totally impossible for paps to get photos of the film star.
4VHXcZMujxX0ED5NCAZj.jpg Pics of Jolie and her fella Brad Pitt in their room have appeared in magazines, but the Lenval hospital in Nice said they were posed fakes. *

c0nt3ntd 11.07.08 - 02:16am
Do people really need to see stars babies as soon as they're popping out yelling? Am i missing the point? But really... where is the attraction. Enlighten me if you'd be so kind! *

zipil 11.07.08 - 06:45am
Trust me there is no attraction! They just wanna make sure their white babies lol *

c0nt3ntd 11.07.08 - 06:56am
Why? Has ms. Jolie been rolling in the hay wiv someone other than mr. Pitt? Is there something going on that we havent been told? C'mon pw out with the next installment! *

grndhog 11.07.08 - 10:06pm
How many babies does one overrated actress need to keep her in the headlines? This couple are the Pitts. *

litlorra 13.07.08 - 11:26am
Its the ppl that pay for news like this that created the pap in the first place. They should be allowed to enjoy their private moment in peace. Why can't ppl leave them alone? When ya don't get the pics n info ya want you just slag them off. Its sick. *

zipil 14.07.08 - 04:58am
reading.GIFAngelina Jolie has given birth to a girl and a boy, her Dr has said.
Dr Michel Sussmann said that mother, babies, and Brad Pitt, are all doing marvellously well after the births in Nice, France.
The babies have been named, as Knox Leon, for the boy and Vivienne Marcheline for the girl. They were born by C section, and its said the boy weighed 5lb 3, and the girl 5lbs. *

zipil 14.07.08 - 12:19pm
reading.GIF The twins birth could spark the most expensive picture war yet seen.
According to the Mail, an unnamed US publication has already offered 5.5m pounds for the first pics of the twins.
PR man Max Clifford, believes the pictures could fetch 10m, which would make it the biggest baby deal ever. *

zipil 19.07.08 - 06:45pm
reading.GIF The French hospital where Angelina Jolie gave birth to twins said the star has left.
The hospital in Nice, said Jolie left early Sa ay morning with the twins. All 3 are said to be doing very well QslFRs19OAIXtfiWaQP2.jpg *

zipil 1.08.08 - 09:42pm
reading.GIF Hello has secured a multi-million pound deal to show the first photos of the stars newborn twins.
The magazine outbid rival OK! for the rights to photos of the twins, reportedly paying 7.5m for the UK rights.
Hello! has bought its publication forward to August 4th.fHYQMFJoGT14JkJR1d0M.jpg *

galvamp 8.09.08 - 01:00pm
Would much rather hear about them than Posh and Becks 2 be honest.She is a good actress,totally gorgeous,married 2 the hunk that is Brad Pitt and got beautiful kids.Lucky girl!And nobody could have played Lara Croft any better. *

zipil 8.09.08 - 06:39pm
oh yeah loved her as Lara Croft *

zipil 24.10.08 - 07:19am
reading.GIFANGELINA ''I MAY QUIT FILMS''
Angelina Jolie says she may one day quit films and marry partner Brad Pitt.
uSxKX31BdfuU8KGU0yhn.jpg
The 33 year old, who stars in new movie Changeling, out next month, says her priorities have changed since she became a mother.
''The kids are my priority, so its possible that from now on I will make fewer movies. I may even stop altogether. I no longer have the ambition I had in my 20's.''
Angelina who gave birth to twins in July, says her children were asking her why she and Brad aren't married.
She said ''Usually people fall in love an everything revolves around marriage, children are an afterthought.
But sooner or later it will be the kids who ask us (to get married). You know, they see films and start asking questions, such as 'Why are Shrek and Fiona married and you're not?. '' *

zoltar66 24.11.08 - 11:53pm
I really really couldnt give a toss. Dodgy English accent in Tomb Raider. He's been in a couple of decent films but they are nearly as overrated as the Beckhams. *

zipil 26.11.08 - 10:16am
reading.GIFPREGNANT REPORTS DENIED
KP7Q19X0AF9aGlxn4oCT.jpg
Angelina and Brad's spokesman has denied a report by a US magazine that the actress is three months pregnant.
In Touch, which broke the news of their second pregnancy, is adamant that the actress is expecting another child in the new year. *

* FEATmagazine Forum

Search:
topics replies

* FEATmagazine

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits